City of London, 30,000 sq ft CAT A and CAT B fit-out
Client Rep & Project Management and Construction Project Management including Contract Administrator.
PM involvement from early requirements stage, building search and selection through design, construction, relocation and settlement.
PM of client workstreams: FM, IT, Finance, Comms, Legal, Operational Risk.
Best fit procurement and PM of professional design team, furniture contract and main contractor.
Dynamic, agile workspace design achieved:-
- Bringing Towergate’s London-based teams under one roof and into an open-plan office environment for the first time.
- Making it easier to collaborate, interact, share and connect across teams
- Greater flexibility in the workspace reflecting a modern business culture
- An inspiring modern business hub that reflects Towergate’s aspirations, and is sustainable and future-proof
- A well-thought out space that promotes a more flexible and agile way of working based on activity-based work settings
Partial CAT A and full CAT B fit-out of main operational floor.
Full strip-out and transformative re-fit of lower ground space to create a vibrant meeting suite and broker lounge space.
New MER and upgraded IT and AV infrastructure.
Management of operational readiness, staff relocation, move management and settlement into new working environment.
Clearance of buildings exited.